1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
2 tablespoons water
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, sliced into 3 cutlets each and pounded to flatten
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix curry powder, red pepper flakes, salt, ginger, paprika, cinnamon, and turmeric with water to form a smooth paste.
3. Rub paste into chicken breasts, and place them on a plate.
4. Cover, and allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
5. Brush grate with oil.
6. Place chicken on the grill, and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
Post a Comment
Your ideas and input are valuable to me. I would love to hear from you!