1 bunch of Swiss chard, beet greens, mustard greens or other greens
2 T. bacon drippings from bacon that is range-raised, without hormones and antibiotics (Neiman Ranch is good)
1. Wash greens and remove the center rib. Chop coarsely.
2. Place greens in a saucepan large enough to hold all them all.
3. Add the bacon drippings. Pour water enough to fill pan a fourth of the way full.
4. Cover and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until green are tender, checking occasionally to make sure there is plenty of water in the pot.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Makes 3-4 servings.