Sprouted Crust Pizza
1 Alvarado Sprouted Pizza Bread (crust)
1 jar Trader Joe's Organic Spaghetti Sauce with Mushrooms (fat-free)
3 T. extra-virgin, expeller-pressed olive oil
cheese, grated (whatever variety you like of real cheese)
other toppings of your choice such as pepperoni, bacon, ham or salami (no nitrites or nitrates in any
of these), black olives, thinly sliced onions, sliced green onions, pepperoncini (sliced), sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil (drained), Italian sausage, minced garlic, pineapple, mushrooms (sliced), red or green bell pepper (sliced), more cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to broil. Lay pizza crust on a baking sheet.
2. Drizzle olive oil on pizza crust.
3. Spread sauce over top (as much as you like).
4. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese over the sauce.
5. Lay the other toppings on and then sprinkle more cheese over the top.
6. Put the baking sheet on a lower rack in oven to allow the toppings to bake before the cheese gets bubbly.
7. Remove from oven when the cheese is nicely browned.
Post a Comment
Your ideas and input are valuable to me. I would love to hear from you!