Fajita in a Bowl
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (with the mother)
1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon each salt, chili powder. cumin and oregano
1 pound of leftover grilled steak, pork or chicken, cut into bitesize strips
12 miniature sweet peppers, halved and seeded
1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
2 cups cherry tomatoes
2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
12 cups torn mixed salad greens
1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
1/2 cup Feta cheese cheese
Lime wedges and tortillas (optional)
1. Mix all salad dressings ingredients well to combine. Refrigerate until salad is assembled.
2. Place peppers and onion on a grilling grid; place on grill rack over medium heat.
3. Place corn directly on grill rack.
4. Grill, pepper and onion covered, until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally 9-11 minutes; add tomatoes during the last 2 minutes. Remove from grill.
5. Grill corn until lightly charred, turning occasionally, 10-12 minutes.
6. Divide greens and cilantro among 4 bowls.
7. Cut corn from cobs and thinly slice steak across the grain; place in bowls.
8. Top bowls with peppers, onions and tomatoes and drizzle with dressing.
9. Sprinkle Feta cheese over salad.
10. If desired, serve with lime and tortillas.